Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Back?

Finally managed to finish mopping up after the debacle that I was left with after my time off. Apparently vehicles are no longer safe in Portland. I'd left my truck at the Fairfield Inn and thieves attempted to steal it. First they busted out the ignition with plans to start it with a screwdriver,not sure what stopped them but since the rig is a manual transmission and I had left it in reverse the tail lights were on which in turn caused an extremely dead battery so I had to call a tow truck to jump it since it was too dead for a regular jump and also too dead for the magic starter box tow trucks carry. After it was charged again the driver showed my how and where to stick my key to start it. Got it home with no issues,got the ignition replaced then I had to wait for a new antenna since the thieves were pissed that they had been thwarted and decided to break off the antenna for good measure.  Now for the other issue...I don't know if I will be making daily posts from now on as the amount of time needed for me to be sitting is playing hell with my back. My plan is to just see how well my back is doing on a day by day basis and take it from there. Thank you for your readership and understanding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment