Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Time Off

Since I've been fairly well behaved I'm giving myself a week or so off for my fair behavior. Why only fair behavior you ask? Because well behaved women rarely make history. Which brings me to today's subject a particularly poorly behaved plane passenger who had no qualms about putting her bare feet on the headrest in front of her. I don't know what it is about flying that brings out the worst in people,maybe they just aren't comfortable being that close to total strangers,though if that were the case one would think that putting your feet on the headrest in front of you would be out of the question. Never mind that considering the way the seats are built and lined up it doesn't seem like putting your feet on the headrest in front of you would be comfortable.




No comments:

Post a Comment