Thursday, May 23, 2019

Travel Tips

I'm back, just like a bad penny you can't seem to get rid of me. I made a mental list on my latest outing of things both to do and not to do when traveling so you can learn from my various mistakes and the things that went well. First do not go through the TSA scanner with your pants unzipped or you will be pulled aside for a pat down. Do immediately wallow in the space when you get seated in a row all by yourself!  On to the rental car...I don't know how many cars have this feature but the car I had turned down the music when you put it in reverse which seemed a lot like people who need to turn down the music when they are looking for an address. When you return your rental car make sure to mention anything about your trip that wasn't perfect and they might give you a discount, hey it worked for me when I told them there were no convenient gas stations since the rerouted the traffic around the airport. Last but certainly not least always put on you reading glasses when you print your boarding pass so you don't miss the tiny print that says TSA precheck.



No comments:

Post a Comment