Monday, November 4, 2019

Catmospheric Pressure

Today's offering is some quotes about cats. I'm convinced my cats either think I have eyes in my feet or their plan is to make me fall so they can systematically shred my corpse for their dining pleasure.
I have cats because they have no artificially imposed,culturally prescribed sense of decorum. They live in the moment. If I had an aneurysm in the brain and dropped dead,I love knowing that as the paramedics carry me out,my cats are going to be swatting at that little toe tag. Paul Provenza
The problem with cats is that they get the same exact look whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer. Paula Poundstone
I don't see the purpose of cats. Dogs can protect you,can sniff out things,and can be your eyes if you're blind. Could you imagine a seeing-eye cat? The first person who walks by with an untied shoelace,and you're history. Christine O'Rourke
I've been trying to train my cat to understand the meaning of the word "no." Which seems to be roughly equivalent to teaching a dog Latin. Judy Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment