Friday, January 9, 2015

Automatic Dimmer

You regular readers know I enjoy sharing off the wall inventions even though I would like to see the brain power put to more substantial usage. Today's offering is also available for the do it yourself bunch,though the parts list calls for around 40 items. They are called "Romance Pants" and as you lower the zipper they dim the lights and turn up the stereo...but wait there's more! When you pop the waist button electronic candles are ignited. They were designed for the Red Bull Creation 2012,which I am hoping explains the over-sized bull belt buckle. I don't know about everyone else but if someone tried to seduce me while taking off their "Romance Pants" I think I would make them zip them back up and start over several times until I was satisfied they were working correctly,but that's just me.
Romance Pants for Red Bull Creation 2012


The big buckle also holds some of the gadgetry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment