Monday, January 5, 2015

Waiting

I don't have much to say today and what I do have to say might not be entirely coherent. My male cat Mr. Bo Jangles (he had the name when I got him) who I call Bo is back at the vet. I have only had him a year and 3 days but he keeps getting sick with the same symptoms every few months...he starts out sleeping even more than usual,goes off his food and if let untreated starts vomiting. Each  time they have treated him with antibiotics that seem to bring him back to normal in a couple of days. This time I told them to go ahead and do blood work and x-rays with the hope that they will get to the bottom of this mystery illness and he can resume his normal kitty life,or maybe I should say usual kitty life as it would be stretching the definition of the normal when applied to Mr. Bo. The vet's office is going to call later today when they have the results from his tests,wish him and me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment