Friday, January 23, 2015

Someone Dropped the Ball

While I was at the gym this morning I heard on the radio what I thought was a story about a man having a motorcycle helmet tattooed on his head. I was wrong about that as it was about a different helmet tattoo,but in my defense there were also three televisions on and other assorted noises. I should have figured it would be more about the Patriots and their poor behavior being found out,but it was a little beyond even my vivid imagination. This Florida man has his head tattooed like a football helmet. Is he a fan? or was he an adviser to the team on how to give themselves an edge with under inflated balls, as the pictures are mug shots? And if there is a rule about how more the ball is to be inflated who dropped the ball by not checking until after the game? plus if it helped one team wouldn't it be helpful to the other team as well? This whole ball thing has really been blown out of proportion (pun intended),there is even a song (not a good one I might add) about Tom Brady's balls which I heard on my way home. For those of you with a morbid curiosity the song can be heard on You Tube.
Man with Tom Brady's Helmet Tattooed onto Head Arrested in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment