Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Butt Crack Wear

I was once told by someone who wore thong underwear that they'd rather have an inch of material up their butt crack than a whole pair of underwear. I don't know if I wear my underwear differently than everyone else but my underwear rarely reside in my butt crack. Before I digress further there seems to be another fashion trend on the horizon and like the cage trousers I recently wrote about the harness shorts are mostly holes held together by a little fabric,then there is a bodysuit made by a company called Boohoo which seems like a fitting handle since I would be weeping if I had to wear their bodysuit with the thong like closure. Oh well,sales will probably soar for both items but they will remain torture wear to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment