Monday, January 11, 2021

Poopsicles

 The other day when I was reading about watermelon snow there was also information about not eating icicles and not for the reasons I would decline eating them  Their concern was bird poop that washed off the roof and became one with the ice forming there,it seems to me that since bird poop is organic matter it would be a healthier choice than say all the pollutants that had gathered on the roof,and never mind the components of the roof itself even a cedar roof is usually oiled to prevent wear and cracking from the elements. The same article went on to say no to eating snow,the reasoning there was snow fleas,which aren't actual fleas and aid in organic matter decomposition,again I would opt for the fleas before all the crap in the atmosphere where the snow formed,but that's just me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment