Sunday, January 31, 2021

That Terrible Age

 Regardless how a person feels about children they have their moments both good and bad though as a parent sometimes the bad moments seem longer and more pronounced. With that said I offer some quotes on kids. 

Having Children is like having a bowling alley in your brain. Martin Mull 

A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender,but you don't have a top for it. Jerry Seinfeld 

Humans are the only animals that have children on purpose with the exception of guppies,who like to eat theirs. P.J. O'Rourke 

My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpet or ruin our lives. Rita Rudner 

Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going. Phyllis Diller 

When my kids become wild and unruly,I use a nice safe playpen. When they're finished I climb out. Erma Bombeck 






No comments:

Post a Comment