Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Talking Turkey

 With Thanksgiving nearly upon us it seemed like a good time to share some quotes about the holiday. 

A new survey found that 80% of men claim they help cook Thanksgiving dinner. Which makes sense when you hear them consider saying "That smells good" to be helping. Jimmy Fallon 

Thanksgiving: when the Indians said, "Well, this has been fun, but we know you have a long voyage back to England." Jay Leno 

Last Thanksgiving I shot my own turkey. It was fun. That shogun going blam! Everybody at the supermarket just staring. Why track them when I know where they are?  Kenny Rogerson 

I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. Jon Stewart 
















No comments:

Post a Comment