Monday, July 29, 2013

Just Kidding!

Most people would agree that a sense of humor is one of the most important,if not the most important,traits a person can have. Keeping that thought in mind I will now relate my latest half-baked idea. Allow me to set the scene...you are working at home on your computer (I find that term vaguely amusing in itself,as it is my belief that it is quite a stretch to call what most people do on their home computers work!) this can even be verified by the computer which informs you that you are "working online". This statement always gives me hope that the programmer or maybe even the computer has a sense of humor. Okay,back to the "idea" before I totally get lost...what if when your computer gave you a dreaded error message it would only mean you had an actual error 50% of the time? The other 50% another message would come up telling you the error message was just a joke and you in fact had nothing to worry about? What can I say? It seemed like a good idea when I first thought of it! Oh,well...back to the drawing board.
Road sign Yellow with word Error -

No comments:

Post a Comment