Sunday, November 24, 2013

Final Choices

It's a rare person who enjoys a funeral,so if you feel like you might want to make a somber occasion a little lighter,instead of the usual depressing music choose some of your favorite rock tunes. I don't plan on a funeral myself as it irritates me to know that even death is being capitalized on,but if I were to have a service some songs I would consider include: "Another One Bites the Dust" and "Twilight Zone" by Golden Earring,a person could also use the television theme songs for "Twilight Zone" or the "Outer Limits" for that matter. Suggestions for those planning on cremation could be: "Ring of Fire","Light My Fire",or "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes". I would also find weddings more enjoyable if the music strayed from the standards,of course wedding have become less traditional in the last several decades,so there may be hope for funerals as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment