Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Bunny et al

Imaginary friends,both the invisible kind and those that live in inanimate objects are now officially fine for kids of all ages. In the not so distant past psychologists thought children should lose their imaginary friends around school age when they started meeting lots of other children and had plenty of other things to occupy their young minds. In the present era imaginary friends are thought to show a healthy mind and creative tendencies. Before I wind up today I want to say that this doesn't necessarily reflect my personal beliefs one way or another,but every religious holiday makes me wonder what people's imaginary friends (Gods) would think if they were aware of all the people,both innocent and otherwise who have died over the centuries in their names (the different gods)? It makes me think it might be time to don some foul weather gear and get ready for another really big flood.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment