Sunday, May 6, 2018

Questions

I kind of got high centered today on a story about a Colorado woman heating urine in a 7-Eleven microwave causing it to explode and ruin the microwave. The first thing I wanted to know is why urine would explode in a microwave and so far haven't found a reason but did find another incident where the urine was put in a microwave in a hand warmer and exploded which seems likely to happen since hand warmers contain some iron. Obviously the woman was up to something nefarious as she went a short distance from the store to a clinic for a work physical. She was charged $500 for the damage to the microwave which seems steep for the generic type of microwaves I've seen in similar surroundings but from the mess and remaining smell I don't dispute the charges. The next question I had is in states where marijuana is legalized would that showing up in a urine test still matter? I'm guessing it would depend on the type of work a person was applying for.
Angelique Sanchez, 26, was cited Thursday for allegedly microwaving a urine sample at local store, damaging the appliance in an explosion, authorities said.

No comments:

Post a Comment