Sunday, May 13, 2018

Quotes For the Occasion

"When your mother asks,'Do you want a piece of advice?' it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway." Erma Bombeck
"My mother loved children-she would have given anything if I had been one." Grocho Marx
"Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease." Lisa Alther
"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found." Calvin Trillin
"I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them." Phyllis Diller
"My mother never had time for me. When you're the middle child in a family of five million,you don't get any attention." Woody Allen




Happy Mother's Day all you Mothers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment