Friday, June 7, 2019

Downgrade Job

A Utah based company is looking for a smartphone addict who is will to exchange their phone for a flip phone for a week and $1,000. The ideal candidate will be a social media expert and tech geek,they also offer bonus points if they are willing to vlog their experience though I'm not sure how that would work without having a smartphone,I guess the old fashion way with a digital camera. The company will also provide a survival kit consisting of a road map,pocket phone book,notepad and pen and two 1990s era CDs  to make the experience more nostalgic. I could easily do this but I don't think I qualify as a smartphone addict which is why I could easily do it...kind of a catch 22.



Samsung - Galaxy J7 with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black - Front_Zoom. 1 of 6 . Swipe left for next.

No comments:

Post a Comment