Sunday, March 29, 2020

Cabin Fever?

The shelter in place order is hitting some people harder than others since many are accustomed to a lot of social activities and gadding about in general. Then there is the social distancing when you are out in any acceptable capacity which further drives the point home. At any rate I found a Jimmy Fallon #I knew I had cabin fever when and thought others might be able to relate.
I knew I had cabin fever when: I started naming the cushions on the sofa with different days of the week so I don't wear out just one.
I knew I had cabin fever when: I started a bar crawl by putting beers in every room of the house.
I knew I had cabin fever when: My daughter started making hats for the cats.
I knew I had cabin fever when: I started shooting at flies on dog poop with a BB gun from the kitchen window.
I knew I had cabin fever when: I made a new daily schedule.
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment