Monday, March 16, 2020

Questions

I suppose everyone is tired of hearing about the damn virus and I am too though I have some questions. Are some or maybe all of the suggestions somewhat arbitrary? Like the 6 foot buffer between people (though I like that idea) is a person doomed if the distance falls to 5 feet 11 inches? Same with the no groups larger than 250,but 249 is fine because only groups of 250 or more will contain an infected person? I also wonder why they aren't including the
incubation period which for those of you who may be wondering is 1-14 days,also an odd spread,but hey,I don't have a medical degree so what do I know? Now for the real message of the day,try to not let stress get the better of you as it lowers your resistance plus if you allow yourself to turn it on someone else that is your bad because you don't know their situation and maybe they really do have a need for whatever it is they are over buying,whether that need is mental or physical. Though one wonders about this UK man who was stocking up on Irn Bru soft drink.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment