Sunday, March 15, 2020

Something Simple

After my weekly shopping trip this morning turned nightmarish I need to fall back on something that doesn't require a lot of thought on my part. Though many of the shelves were bare I got everything on my list which as usual is mainly fresh stuff,other than cabbage and I didn't want a head of cabbage the size of a basketball. Not only were there way more early morning shoppers than usual the aisles were partially blocked by pallets of freight waiting to be broke down and shelved,and at least a dozen personal shoppers filling orders for people so they wouldn't have to mingle with the possibly contaminated masses. Without further ado I present signs made by librarians,those oh so clever folks.
 Image credits: Reddit/andromedet
Image credits: funnysigns.net
Image credits: ayellowspringsblog.blogspot.com
Image Credits: Reddit/Red-Birdd
Image credits: Facebook/VABeachPublicLibrary
Image credits: Reddit/(deleted)
Image credits: MEI Secondary School
Image credits: libraryshenanigans.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment