Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Pot Calling the Kettle

Maybe I've finally snapped but when I read about this woman I could barely contain my laughter. The 60 year old recently made it into the Guinness Book of World Records for the most cosmetic procedures (47) costing around $67,430. You're probably wondering what's so funny about that by now,so here you go! She had all the work done because she wanted to look natural! In case that didn't make you laugh she went on to say she wanted to let someone else have the record now since that wasn't her original objective and suggested that it probably go to a guy known as the Human Ken Doll as he wasn't far behind her in procedures and she thought he was addicted to the procedures! It seems to me that anyone who has 47 procedures without any pressing reason also has some issues,or is that just me being narrow minded? Below is her before photo followed by afters.





1 comment:

  1. Sad. I always wondered what kind of life Michael Jackson world have had it he had not changed his face.

    ReplyDelete