Saturday, November 29, 2014

Criminal Contest

Some of you regular readers may have noticed that about once a month I post a dumb criminal story,I was thinking if anyone is interested we could vote at the end of the year for your favorite dumb criminal. If anyone is interested let me know. Now let me present yet another dumb criminal.
In Northern Ireland a 20 year old man was arrested for attempting to rob a supermarket. He entered the store and then put a white plastic garbage  bag over his head and took his place in line. Okay,it is pretty easy to spot his obvious mistakes so far,but believe it or not it gets worse...one of the cashiers recognized him as he was a regular customer and shouted at him by name to "Get out!" When his day in court came around he claimed it was just a prank,however he has 71 previous convictions so that seems unlikely. He was sentenced to 14 months in jail, 26 months parole and a restraining order to keep him away from the store for 5 years. For some reason I feel like I might run across another story about him in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment