Friday, November 14, 2014

Sweet Dreams

Those of you who know me know that I have extremely vivid dreams. Today's post contains a few interesting facts about dreams,including the one I am most often asked,"What makes you dream that weird stuff?" The main answer is I apparently wake up directly from REM sleep which is where most dreams occur,rather than going gradually back up through the stages of sleep. Which also explains why some people don't recall their dreams at all even though they still have them. For those of you who have questioned my sanity after hearing my dreams,people who suffer from personality disorders lack dream activity! I am home free!!
Bo is home from the vet's he is not 100% by any means by his fever is down and with any luck he is on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment