Sunday, November 16, 2014

Curious Hobby

I'm not sure what to think about real life superheroes,it seems odd for an adult to want to dress up in a costume and fight crime. I played superheroes with my nephew when I was a kid but the only costumes,other than baby blankets pinned to our shirts, were entirely in our imaginations. Fast forward to later life and find out there are over 300 registered superheroes in the U.S alone,and more in other countries. I am assuming they need to register their alter ego name and uniform to avoid legal problems? They come from all walks of life and their missions are mostly patrolling the streets,stopping crimes and doing community outreach in homemade costumes. As long as they aren't making matters worse or getting themselves killed I don't have a problem with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment