Monday, May 9, 2016

Entertainment?

Maybe I've lost my sense of adventure but then again I can't say as though I ever considered being kidnapped something I just couldn't wait to happen. That is exactly what a small company in Eastern France offers for a mere $1,300. The basic package consists of being seized by strangers,bound,gagged,hauled off in a car and kept in the dark for four hours. If the basic package doesn't suit your dream kidnapping you can get a deluxe package which also offers boat chases,helicopter escapes and being kept for a longer period of time. Apparently the company gets a couple of orders every day mostly from executive types who are addicted to adrenaline. In addition to kidnapping they offer other scenarios including: leading a manhunt for a fugitive,drug smuggling,being tracked by a bounty hunter,attending your own funeral and spending a night in the morgue.


A bound and gagged woman

No comments:

Post a Comment