Thursday, October 26, 2017

Bug Burger

I understand that some people are over the top about certain holidays or in some cases all holidays but that shouldn't infringe on anyone else's enjoyment of the day. What's "bugging" me, you ask? A fast food burger joint in Australia (Huxtaburger) is offering a Bugstaburger for Halloween. All Huxtaburger locations will be using blue buns for the holiday and one location will give the option of an insect burger consisting of roasted mealworms,ant mayonnaise and blue buns. Even though I don't plan on being in Australia for the occasion the thought of bugs cooking on the same grill that will go back to cooking regular burgers is less than appealing. Maybe I've just spent too many years preventing bugs from being in my meals to allow me to consider this with a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment