Friday, October 6, 2017

Stick a Needle in my Eye

Remember that childhood oath/promise? "Cross my heart and hope to die,stick a needle in my eye". A person could gather that even children knew sticking a needle in their eye was a bad/painful idea. With those thoughts in mind it makes a person wonder what would possess someone,a model no less,to decide to have her boyfriend tattoo her eyeball. She said she trusted him and he had a portfolio but alas her trust was misplaced and now her attempt at further beautification has left her waiting to see if surgery can repair the damage or if her eyesight is will remain blurry or be lost in that eye. If you are determined to have your eyeball tattooed make sure it is done by a qualified ophthalmic surgeon...myself I'll take a pass as I have trouble using eye-drops so I'm pretty sure I don't want anyone poking a needle in my eye. 



Catt Gallinger eye

No comments:

Post a Comment