Tuesday, January 16, 2018

A Couple of Things

Does anyone else enjoy animated movies? I do and I'm always surprised by the amount of adult content. I recently watched "The Boss Baby" and was sure it was a parody of the tweeter in chief,but when I went to check out that theory they claimed it was a happy accident. Next up I made a point of remembering my shower epiphanies,they are listed here in no particular order: It would be handy to have shopping carts equipped with either horns or bells. I was talking to myself and commented to myself,"At least I have someone to talk to". Nothing against Idaho but I thought I wouldn't want to be from the potato/spud state then realized that being from the beaver state really wasn't much better.

The Growing Edge Blog | Where growing in Christ meets everyday life


No comments:

Post a Comment