Saturday, January 6, 2018

Steamy Thoughts

Most people have what they feel are profound thoughts in the shower it's just an automatic part of the routine that allows the mind to roam free,of course in my case I've long forgotten what my momentary genius had to say once I'm dried off and dressed. This isn't true for everyone so I've included a few of these epiphanies.
Humans are more interested in pandas having sex than pandas are.
Wish we could dream with others,like multiplayer dreaming.
Hogwarts houses are like star signs for the millennials.
Intelligence is like underwear. It's important that you have it,but not necessary that you show it off. (Too bad the tweeter in chief doesn't realize this.)
How many chips in a bag come from the same potato?
You can't clean. You just make something else dirty.
Don't use the bathroom in your dream. It's a trap.



No comments:

Post a Comment