Sunday, January 5, 2020

A Short Comparison

Earlier today I was reading about the Jelly Belly jelly bean portraits done of former president Ronald Reagan which made me think about the ways the former republican president and the current person who resides in the White House are similar and the ways they are different. They both cut taxes for the wealthy,Reagan often made poorly timed jokes,trump is a poorly timed joke,Reagan made a speech to "tear down this wall",trump is obsessed with building a wall. It is my belief that it will eventually come out that they both suffered from Alzheimer's,though Reagan remained congenial whereas trump is combative. Last on my list is since Reagan's love of jelly beans made jelly beans an appropriate medium for his portrait,what will be an appropriate medium for a trump portrait? The only things I can think of are his goofy hair,long red tie and the way his mouth is always formed like a puckered up anus,so work with me here,what would be appropriate should we have to bear a portrait of this ignorant ass?




No comments:

Post a Comment