Tuesday, January 14, 2020

About Time

In less you are willing to go with using baking soda to brush your teeth there has been little choice up until now on what you could use,I'm not discounting the lesser known healthier brands as I'm not entirely sure of their ingredients but Colgate has introduced a vegan toothpaste that,drum roll please...also comes in a recyclable container. Though the container is still made of plastic they have removed the aluminum used in the previous tube types. I'm still waiting for manufacturers  to jump on the hemp bandwagon with their packaging and cut out the plastic portion of the show entirely but I'm afraid that might be a long wait. This product is called Smile for Good and is still more expensive than non vegan/non recyclable brands and I'm not positive if it is available worldwide at this time,but can probably be purchased through Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment