Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thinking Out Loud

Today's post comes under the heading of learning something new,at least it's new to me.You know how that voice in your head says your thoughts? Not everyone has that voice. Those internal monologues that I assumed everyone (and even suspected pets had it going on in their own language) has when they're thinking,some people don't think in sentences or words but in abstract non verbal thoughts. Often the people who think non verbally have slower speech and sometimes stutter because they are literally grasping for the words to match the images in their brain. I'm not sure if this part is a fact or not but when I read about this I thought that explained why some folks can go to sleep in any situation,because they don't have to quiet that inner voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment