Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Honest Answer

A 25 year old man wanted a different opening line for a woman he saw on a dating site,so he decided to go with,"What would you do if you were a man for the day?" I'm pretty sure the response he got wasn't what he expected.
The reply: What an opportunity. Spend 4/5 minutes getting ready,maybe not even wear a shirt cos fuck it. Piss whenever (or maybe wherever) for the novelty of standing up. Heavily come onto a load of men's rights activists to make them feel uncomfortable. Definitely catcall them too. Keep scratching my balls in public. Sit everywhere with my legs spread wide open and not be judged. Ask someone to kick me in the balls so I know for a fact period pain is worse. Do a mediocre day's work and get more praise and money for it. Fuck multiple people and not feel bad after. Or get slut shamed. End the day by celebrating my privilege by a night out and not think twice about walking home alone. She ended her rant with "Bet you wish you'd never asked."


No comments:

Post a Comment