Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Toony Tunes

 It's been awhile since I did any quotes so I found some music related ones for your enjoyment. 

I always thought music was more important than sex. Then I thought,if I don't hear a concert for a year and a half it doesn't bother me. Jackie Mason 

I hate music,especially when it's played. Jimmy Durante 

Every bad situation is a blues song waiting to happen. Amy Winehouse 

I understand that the inventor of the bagpipes was inspired when he saw a man carrying an indignant,asthmatic pig under his arm. Unfortunately,the man-made sound never quite equaled the purity of the sound achieved by the pig. Alfred Hitchcock

 The harpsichord sounds like two skeletons copulating on a corrugated tin roof. Sir Thomas Beecham 

I decided not to pursue a career as a professional musician because there's one sentence that has never been uttered:"Look! It's the banjo player's Porsche!" Steve Martin 





No comments:

Post a Comment