Monday, February 3, 2014

Skills

The skill set (if a person can refer to them as skills) I am going to talk about today are not the skills that have provided me with my pension by any means,but they are equal in the amount of usage they have provided throughout the years. Unfortunately they really aren't worth much to anyone,myself included. If someone had a need for a person that could without fail always choose the checkout line that will take the longest I would be the person you would want on your side,or if for some reason you wanted a shopping cart with a wheel that sticks,wobbles or screeches,no problem I can select the proper cart even if the defect is not apparent after a short test drive. If you are searching for that person that can laugh uncontrollably at exactly the wrong time,your search is over! Today on the news they were talking about a flasher that has been terrorizing women and children in the Portland area (there has been a rash,or maybe outbreak...nope neither word works well here, of flashing incidents in the last few months). I started wondering about flashers and if they are erect when they flash? I decided that was likely the case as it must turn them on for some reason,and why would they bother otherwise? Anyway I was picturing what would happen if I were the victim of a flasher,without any doubt at all I would laugh,I have no idea if that would be a bad thing and get me killed or if maybe it would ruin the flashers further career in exposing himself? At this stage in life I will probably never know the answer.
flasher cartoons, flasher cartoon, funny, flasher picture, flasher pictures, flasher image, flasher images, flasher illustration, flasher illustrations
flasher cartoons, flasher cartoon, funny, flasher picture, flasher pictures, flasher image, flasher images, flasher illustration, flasher illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment