Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Vortex Avoided

I had a doctor appointment earlier today and it seems as though I may have avoided the medical vortex that usually occurs at a doctor appointment,you know what I mean suddenly they are signing you up for blood tests and x-rays and just about anything they can think of signing you up for. At the risk of jinxing myself and ending up with further appointments,I just told the doctor if the change in medication wasn't successful I would be in touch,I hope that is all I need! Since I had to spend time in the doctor's office I thought I would share some quotes I came across about doctors.
Doctors are the same as lawyers,the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you,whereas doctors rob you and kill you too.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
My doctor gave me six months to live but when I couldn't pay the bill,he gave me six months more.
A hospital should also have a recovery room adjoining the cashier's office.
I'm addicted to placebos. I'd give them up,but it wouldn't make any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment