Saturday, April 12, 2014

Do Not Stow Thrones

Okay,the title should really read "Do not throw stones" but once again temptation got the better of me. Today's post is about the Glass house aka Johnson house built in 1949 in Connecticut. The house was an architectural marvel for that time,having been constructed from glass and steel normally used on industrial sites. Though the house is mostly hidden from the street I could not imagine living in a glass house without feeling like I was being watched,but that may just be my paranoia. There are several other troubling factors to consider,in the summer when the daylight hours are longer I would find it impossible to sleep when I needed to,never mind what the heating and cooling costs would be,and don't even think about getting some crazy mad at you! Plus contrary to what some people choose to believe,mother nature does not do windows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment