Monday, April 28, 2014

Torture?

It has been several days since I read about the  Norwegian mass killer who killed 77 people (69 of them teenagers) in 2011,I needed that long to calm down. He is threatening a hunger strike if his conditions aren't improved. The following is a partial list of his demands: he wants his Playstation 2 replaced with a Playstation 3 and access to more video games,a doubling of his weekly allowance (about $49),an end to the almost daily body searches,a PC to replace the typewriter,more butter for his bread,skin moisturizer,more contact with the outside world,and various other "inhumane" treatments. His is quoted as saying "You have put me through hell,I won't be able to survive it much longer. You are killing me." Well excuse me! The man killed 77 people,but thinks he has it rough? We have all heard about country club prisons for white collar criminals,but this is ridiculous.
Mass killer Anders Breivik threatens hunger strike for better video games, end of “torture”

No comments:

Post a Comment