Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Park At Your Own Risk

I've spent several months if not years watching people decide where to park. Today I am mainly referring to parking lots,though I think the psychology behind people's parking choices predicts their parking habits wherever they park. There are many different categories when it comes to parking personalities but in the interest of keeping it brief I am only going to refer to one. The drivers I am talking about today are the ones who circle like vultures looking for the perfect parking space,never considering the amount of time/gas they are wasting. By the time they finally make a selection they could have parked in the back forty and still been ahead of the game. Fitness doesn't seem to play a big part in the parking decision tree. My thoughts on this behavior are these people are either greedy and need to feel they got the "best" space,or they are needy in a way that makes them feel rewarded for something that is quite minor considering the bigger picture. Thoughts anyone?
Parking lot exaples of Personailty disorders - psychology Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment