Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What To Do With Your Losers

No,of course I'm not talking about people...at least not today. I happened across an article about a guy that made sculptures out of losing scratch- off lottery tickets and thought what a good idea,since the losing tickets seem to be abundant. After some more looking around I found there are many people employing these same losers in their artwork,so I wanted to share that with you on the chance that someone would enjoy an art project that required you to first visit bars and taverns to collect losing tickets. It would cost prohibitive to buy them all yourself!


Shininggold twist

For those of you who tune in on a regular basis I wanted to let you know that I will be taking a break for a week or maybe a little longer. I hope to return with fresh fodder to amaze and amuse my continuing readers,talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment