Friday, May 2, 2014

Tap Three Times

Today's title sounds somewhat like the start to a song and I hope it served to get your attention for a minute or however long it takes you to read this post. The UNICEF Tap Project has been around for awhile,but since I only recently heard about it I thought there might be more people like me out there that live under rocks and often miss current news. Here is how it works,if you download the app to your phone from the UNICEF site and don't use your phone for as little as 10 minutes corporate sponsors donate money to be used toward water,sanitation and hygiene programs for countries in need. 768 million people don't have access to safe,clean drinking water,imagine what that must be like,now imagine your life without using your cell phone for 10 minutes...I think you get the picture. The longer you set your phone down the more donations will be made,I don't use my cell phone much so I hope to supply water to many children through my non usage.
Are you wearing pants today? Just curious if anyone is honoring the No Pants Day that was posted yesterday,feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment