Thursday, September 25, 2014

Food? and Drink?

This is by far one of the most disgusting things I can imagine anyone eating...unless they were starving and it was the only thing available. It is Casu Marzu (maggot cheese),it is made from sheep's milk and is loaded with writing,live fly larva. It is illegal in many countries for its health dangers. The maggot cheese has to be eaten while the maggots are alive as it becomes toxic after they die,and never mind that the larva can jump making another eating challenge. You can definitely count me out when it comes time to try this cheese!
The next item might not seem so strange to some people but I can't get my head around the idea of beer flavored coffee...yes,that's right Starbucks is testing a new flavor in limited areas,another taste I doubt I will ever sample.

Earns Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment