Friday, September 26, 2014

Maybe It's Just Me?

I heard the tail end of this on the radio earlier today and was sure I must have misheard what they were saying. There is a new app out called Cuddlr...it is location based and provides "gentle,no pressure intimacy". You can request a cuddle from a specific person,or respond to a request by tapping the photo of the person. Directions to the person't location are sent with each request,a brief message (such as what you are wearing) and afterwards the cuddle can be rated. Call me old fashioned but I can't see myself hugging or spooning with strangers,in a word it seems slightly pathetic.
Cuddlr is a location-based app just for cuddling. To request a cuddle from a specific person, or respond to someone else¿s request, tap the photo of the user. Each request is sent with directions, a brief message, such as  ¿I'm wearing a red coat shirt¿, and cuddles can be rated afterwards
For potential cuddlers, users will see how many successful and unsuccessful cuddles they've had in the past, using up and down arrows (pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment