Friday, March 27, 2015

In Honor Of??

I found a few of what I consider the quirkier of Quirky Country Song Titles to share today since it is Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day...of course for all I know about country music they could be standard fare!
"Drop Kick Me, Jesus,Through The Goalposts Of Life"
"Her Teeth Were Stained,But Her Heart Was Pure"
"I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling"
"I Flushed You From The Toilets Of My Heart"
"I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dawg Fight,Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win"
"If My Nose Were Full Of Nickels,I'd Blow It All On You" (YUCK)
"If You Don't Leave Me Alone,I'll Go Find Someone Else Who Will"
"Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)"
"They May Put Me In Prison,But They Can't Stop My Face From Breakin' Out"
Even hard core country music fans have to admit these are humorous song titles!


No comments:

Post a Comment