Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Marketing Strategy

I may be the only one that gets a grin out of this,but I hope there will be a couple of other people that find amusement in some to the food cart snack names from the Philippines. Before I get started with that I am compelled to admit my ignorance of the fact that in many countries chicken feet are consumed in a variety of ways and are apparently considered tasty. When we butchered chickens the chicken feet went to the dogs,I don't think they actually ate them,they were more like a chew bone.
Chicken feet are sold under the name Adidas,betamax is the marketing name for congealed pork or chicken blood,walkman for barbeque pig ears,IUDs are barbecued,skewered chicken intestines,and helmets (often served along with Adidas) are grilled chicken heads. I'm not saying I wouldn't give any of these things a try,but I can't imagine any of them becoming lifelong favorites.
(Photo: Chris Rochelle/CHOW.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment