Saturday, March 28, 2015

Memory Glitch

It is fairly common for people over 50 (though often times younger) to have short term memory lapses. That seems to be about the time people start walking into rooms only to wonder what they were going to do once they got there. My favorite is putting my reading glasses on top of my head knowing I will be needing them shortly,then when I need them the hunt is on...the worst example of this was giving up the search to ask a friend if I could borrow her glasses all without either of us realizing my glasses were still on top of my head. In addition to those common types of memory glitches I have a continuing problem with things turning up with absolutely no clue where they came from or who they might belong to...and no I am not a closet kleptomaniac!  The latest mystery items are rain gear that showed up on my back porch. At first I assumed someone who had done work for me had left the gear,but I have checked with everyone that has been here in the last year and no one is missing this rather expensive stuff. The brand is made only in France (Guy Cotten) and from the search I have conducted online we are talking quality stuff. I am on a short dead end street which makes it unlikely that someone shed them as they were passing through. Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment