Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lofty Expectations

A person would think they were relatively safe when flying considering the hoops TSA makes a person jump through at their whim,but that person would be wrong. I was startled, to say the least, when I read about a recent undercover test done by the Department of Homeland Security that revealed TSA agents missed guns and other weapons 67 out of 70 times,yet I am sure they managed to find any hidden water bottles. Not enough to scare you? Okay then how about this,72 people who were working for DHS were found to be on the terror watch list! But not to worry,since then the head of TSA has been reassigned...I'm sure that will solve the problem. It was also mentioned that the scanning equipment should be re-calibrated at regular intervals. I feel safer already.


06_10_tsa_01

No comments:

Post a Comment