Sunday, October 14, 2018

Boxed In

Other than the messy eaters among us (you know who you are) this is a fairly clever if unnecessary innovation. A Canadian pizza joint,Boston Pizza (no idea how the name fits in) put a lot of time and thought into constructing a pizza box that can double as a tray,allowing the consumer to eat pizza in bed supposedly without the mess factor. Even though they think they figured in all the components such as leg size,how much an average person sinks into the bed and of course the weight of the pizza it still seems like it would be fairly easy to dump the whole operation either onto your lap or the bed itself. I don't think I've ever attempted to eat pizza in bed and since there is no Boston Pizza in my area I doubt I will try it anytime soon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment