Monday, October 22, 2018

Initially

Is it just me or does it seem like some people create crisis for lack of something better to do? Here's what got me started on today's path,a mother- to- be went to an online site for moms to ask if the initials for the name she had chosen for her daughter would be a problem. The initials spelled out LIAR. The other moms pretty much went into a feeding frenzy telling her not to use those names. I don't know about everyone else but I didn't consider if the names I had chosen spelled anything or not,it was strictly about the names. I do have to admit that I was always slightly jealous of my sister's initials because they spelled MAW until her second marriage,now they spell MAD. It seems like someone told me that it was lucky to have initials that made a word. At any rate I don't think it should be an issue when choosing a child's name...how often will it even be noticed?


No comments:

Post a Comment