Wednesday, July 3, 2019

A Tribute

A 22 year old woman in England has spent $2,754 on Tesco meal deals and has been dubbed the meal deal queen. Before she found her ideal meal she tried several different places but nothing she had really hit the spot. When she finally found her southern fried chicken wrap,cheese and onion crisps and an orange Lucozade she decided she would eat that meal every day for the rest of her life and to honor her favorite meal with a tattoo of it on her leg. I'm wondering what will happen if she gets sick of the meal? She has had it every day for 2 years now and since peoples tastes change over time I'm thinking it will eventually fall out of favor. Oh well,I guess the tat could serve as a conversation starter..."Oh,that was of my favorite meal that I ate for over 2 years".



No comments:

Post a Comment